Sleeping pills refer to a generic term used to describe both the Doctor’s advised and over-the-counter medications. Sleeping pills are used to help individuals who have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep on their own. You may call them sleep-inducing drugs, which means promote or extend sleep.
Before taking a sleeping pill, always remember that sleeping pills can have serious side effects if overused. Never use a sleeping pill without asking the doctor.
If you feel that you need these pills, you should first consult your healthcare provider.
Some Natural Sleep Aid
The right amount of sleep is significant for human health. A night of sound sleep helps your body or brain function properly. A good sleep (6 to 8 hours) can improve your learning, decision-making, and your creativity too.
If you need extra help to get a good sleep at night, consider trying the following sleep-promoting supplements.
- Valerian Roots.
- Passion Flower.
Side Effects of Sleeping Pills
Sleeping Pills also have side effects like most medications.
Some of the common side effects of prescription sleeping pills such as Lunesta (2mg), Sonata, Ambien (5mg), Ambien (10mg), Rozerem, and Halcion may include:
- Burning and tingling in the hands, arms, feet, or legs.
- Changes in appetite.
- Difficulty keeping balance.
- Daytime drowsiness.
- Dry mouth and throat.
- Impairment on the next day.
- Stomach pain or tenderness.
- Unusual dreams.
It’s essential to know of the side effects so you can stop the drug and call the doctor immediately to avoid a more serious health problem if you are taking any sleeping pills.
Types of Sleeping Pills:
There are different sleeping pills such as Lunesta (2mg), Sonata, Ambien (5mg), Ambien (10mg), Rozerem, and Halcion.
- Dosage: 5 and 10 mg tablets.
- Recommended Daily dosage: 20 mg or less than 20 mg.
- Side Effects: Drowsiness, headache, loss of appetite, eye pain, painful menstruation.
- Dosage: Ambien (5mg) or Ambien (10mg).
- Recommended Daily dosage: 10 mg or less
- Side Effects: Headache, dizziness.
Eszopiclone (lunesta (2mg)
- Dosage: 1, 2 and 3 mg tablets.
- Recommended Daily dosage: 3 mg or less
- Side Effects: Headache, dizziness, cold symptoms, dry mouth.
- Dosage: 0.125 and 0.25 mg tablets.
- Recommended Daily dosage: 0.5 mg or less
- Side Effects: Headache, dizziness, poor coordination.
- Dosage: 8mg.
- Recommended Daily dosage: 8 mg.
- Side Effects: Drowsiness, dizziness.
Do Sleeping pills Need Prescription?
You may need a prescription for these medicines. But if you don’t have any prescription, you can buy these pills without a prescription too. Check the pharmacist or a company from where you purchase these pills about any potential side effects. Our company can provide you Ambien (5mg) or Ambien (10mg) and Lunesta (2 mg) and provide you with all the details about the side effects of these sleeping pills on human life, or health.
How to buy sleeping pills?
You can purchase these pills online by using your debit card or by cash. You have to search out for a trusted website in any country. Open the website serving you for the sleeping pills sale. It will show the option for the amount of money and the tablet. Click add to the Cart button according to the number of tablets you want to buy. The buying amount will include shipping or transport amount. So you can pay the amount quickly using your debit card.
The article is about sleeping pills, their side effects on the human body, and the ways to buy these pills. You can purchase these pills with or without a prescription. Just read this article as we will serve you by providing our services. The information provided by us can help you.